4th of July Birthday

Happy Summer, Everyone!
 
I have been busy crafting away (and also learning how to blog), so welcome to my first official posting!
 
My great-nephew is turning 1 this year, so his Mom & Dad asked if I would make some decorations to celebrate the occasion.  His birthday is a few days after the 4th of July, so what a great opportunity to throw him a fun and patriotic party!  I went hunting online for ideas and came across a wonderful website called Spoonful.com, which happens to be a part of Disney.   Jackpot!  They happened to have exactly what I was looking for.  I found some great Mickey Mouse and Friends printables for table decorations and candy boxes.  I used my Silhouette Studio software and my trusty Silhouette Cameo to work their magic, and Voila!, the projects came together perfectly.



























I encourage you to check out their website -- they have some great recipes too!

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Popular Posts