Special Delivery Gift Box

Hello!
 
I want to share a gift box I made as my project for a fun challenge that I am participating in with my Cameo Friends group on Facebook.  The group decided to start up the challenges again with the hopes that all of members who are still getting to know their Silhouette Cameo can get a little more comfortable with creating and a lot less intimidated by it.  My Cameo is a workhorse and a wonderful machine, and the Silhouette Studio software is fun to play with.  Hopefully, these challenges will be helpful in the learning process and not bum anyone out!  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone makes! :)
 
We are using the Free Shape of the Week for this challenge which is the "Mail Stamp Set" (Design ID #45943) from the Silhouette Online Store.  This shape is a bundled set and looks like it can be very versatile.  I just used a bunch of scraps from my stash and the box is big enough to fit something nice in it for a friend or would be perfect for a baby gift.

 

 
Stay crafty, my Friends!

Comments

Popular Posts