Beautiful Bracelets

Hi, Everyone! 
 
Well, the week and weekend has come and gone in a flash.  I had a wonderful visit with my Mom, doing some shopping, brunch at the winery and a trip to the coast for lunch, and, of course, more shopping.  What a treat!  Our visits are always full of laughs and fun, and good old-fashioned R&R.  We missed my sister coming up this year; she had to work and was saving her holidays to spend with her sweetie.  Living so far away from everyone is kind of tough, so we thoroughly enjoy all the moments when we do get together.  I should really try to remember to turn on Skype once in a while.
 
While my Mom was here, I put in an order to Prima Bead and it showed up in record time -- it felt like Christmas!  All those goodies in there; joy, joy, joy!  I ordered the supplies to make two of their patterns, a pink/purple bracelet called Kendra and a grey/silver necklace called Hannah.  The bracelet turned out so nice, that I decided to turn the necklace pattern into a bracelet as well.  I absolutely love bracelets, so guess what I'll be making for a while! 






















Stay crafty my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts