Halloween Glitter Witch

Hey, Everyone!

I realize it's a little early (okay, way early!), but I found the cutest Halloween design in the Silhouette online store this morning and had to make it, and make it out of glitter I did!



It is the "Halloween Witch Boots Broom Ornate Frame" (Design ID #33401).  It comes in as a one-piece item, so after I cut it out of the double-sided adhesive and applied it to my cardstock, I put some extra cuts in by hand so that I could separate the boots, stockings and broom from the frame.  I left the top paper on and pulled it off one section at a time and applied the different colors of glitter.  I used a paint brush to make sure it was all stuck to the adhesive and to get the excess off of the cardstock.  Popped it in a frame and we have some awesome Halloween art work!

Hmmm, I wonder what else I can glitter...


P.S. I've updated my flickr page too with "pre-blog" craft project photos.  Feel free to check them out!  Just click the link here, or use the flickr button in the top left.


Comments

Popular Posts