O Holy Night Christmas Tree

Season's Greetings, Everyone!

I apologize for the lack of posts since September, I just wasn't doing much crafting.  I have been taking a Graphic Design course and I am half way through that learning some cool tricks and tips in Photoshop and the rules of Graphic Design.  I promise to share more of the things I make, both paper and digital, to help inspire our wonderfully crafty nation!






































Today's craft project is a pretty Christmas themed framed art.  I made it in Silhouette Studio, using Design ID#105241 O Holy Night Christmas Tree.  I had a beautiful digital watercolor graphic that looked like a night sky and thought it would be the perfect background for the phrase.  I printed it on the Silhouette brand printable canvas and sparkled it up with some heat set rhinestones to mimic the starry night.  Turned out gorgeous and will look beautiful amongst the many Christmas decorations in my house.



































Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts