Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary Color Recipe Challenge

Hello!

It is Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary and they are celebrating February 5th to 15th with contests and challenges every day.  If you are a stamper and aren't familiar with Papertrey Ink, then I suggest you take a lookie-loo at their website and blog.  They have a gorgeous selection of stamps with matching dies and a spectacular range of ink colors with matching papers.  Not to mention all the other goodies they have to make card making fun!

While I am a bit of an addict when it comes to their products, I have never participated in a challenge of theirs before.  So, I figured what the heck, might as well!


This is the Color Recipe I chose -- nice and bright!



And this is the notecard I made using the Harvest Berries stamp set.


I added a little sparkle on the leaves with my Spica pen and used some Diamond Glaze to give some dimension to the berries.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to seeing what else the designers at Papertrey Ink have in store for us!





Comments

  1. Beautiful card Samantha and a great use of this colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this is truly stunning! What a great choice of colors and beautiful design for your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts