Lavender Baby Shower

Hello!

This past weekend I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for my step-daughter, Savannah.  She is having a girl and is naming her Athena.  Such a pretty name!  She is decorating the baby's room in Lavender and Gray, so I thought that would be a good starting point for the color theme for the shower.  I added some Lemon Yellow and pretty Teal colors to set it all off nicely.  After scouring Pinterest for ideas, I found my inspiration for the invitation and the decorations formed around it.  I had so much fun making all of these decorations! The shower itself turned out wonderful with family and friends gathering to congratulate Savannah.


I found this adorable owl (called "Princess Owl" Design ID #64873) in my Silhouette Library and recolored the pieces to match my theme colors.  This was all done as a print and cut.  The fonts I used were Asmara and Beautiful Day.

We have a lovely large and open window area in the front room which made for the perfect area to spotlight the clouds and raindrops and the decorated table.  What would we do without Pinterest!

 I used the Fairy Tale Castle file from the "Tiny Miracle" kit from SVGCuts.com to make the diaper cake, and  used the crib from the "Baby Crib Pop up Card" Design ID #65324 in the Silhouette Library and modified it with a crown to keep with the "Princess" theme.  



The pinwheels and candy boxes were made with the We R Memory Keepers punch boards.  Super easy to make.  I found the white 8 x 10 frames on Amazon and made some pretty printables to put inside.  ("Baby Subway Vinyl" Design ID #37055).  They will make cute decorations for Athena's bedroom too!


I made some Lavender and Berry Lemonades for the party, so I thought some layered lemons would look cute as drink coasters.  (Lettering Delights file "Fruit Cocktail Lemon)


The cute onsie box is from the Silhouette Library as well ("Baby Onsie Gift Box" Design ID #79728).  I had a bunch of mini clothes pins on hand and they made adorable accents for this as well as the onsie banner on the main table.




Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate all the wonderful ideas that are shared on Pinterest, and I am happy to share what I made with you all.

Grandpa and I are excited for the arrival of sweet Athena!


Comments

Popular Posts