DIY Planner Photo Stickers

Hey, Everyone!  Happy New Year!

To get myself better organized and capture memories at the same time, I treated myself to a memory planner.  An Anna Griffin Planner to be precise.  GORGEOUS!  She is so incredibly talented and I love the feminine, floral notes on everything she makes.  Anyway, I was wanting to start adding photos to my planner and was considering buying one of those cute (and a little pricey) mini-photo printers.  They ranged anywhere from $99 to $200 on Amazon.  I almost bought one, then thought to myself, "Sam, don't be silly, you have a printer, photo sticker paper, and a Silhouette Cameo.  You already have all the tools!"   So, that's what I just did.  I don't take a lot of pictures, but I did take some of the snow we got yesterday (which we rarely get here!) and some pictures of my jewelry designs I made for my KEEP Collective Facebook page (you can check it out here if you like!)

I opened a new file in Silhouette Studio and sized my paper to 8½" x 11".  I turned on the registration marks and then I opened up my folder to where my pictures that I have taken so far in January were.  I dragged and dropped each picture onto the screen mat and resized them to 1" wide and lined them up nicely for printing.  I set my printer settings to "specialty paper" and clicked print.  I let it dry for a few minutes before sticking it on the mat and then put it in the Cameo to cut.  My settings were set to the "White Sticker Brand" 2/8/10 and double cut.  The Cameo cut them out just beautifully and I added them to various spots in my January calendar.  Awesome!  Here are some screenshots and photos to show you what I did. 











Did anyone else get a planner?  If so, I'd love to know what kind you got and what you are doing to embellish it!

Thanks for stopping by! 💙

Comments

Popular Posts