Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary - Day 2: Dress Up Inspiration

The next challenge to celebrate PTI's Anniversary is in honor of Betsy's new item Dress Up Dolls.  We were asked to go through our closet or explore a favorite clothing store online and select a piece of clothing or outfit to use as inspiration for a project.

I don't really dress up very much; my clothes are pretty much just t-shirts and sweatshirts.  I do have a few dressy tops and one in particular caught my eye.  It is a cute lace top I purchased at Maurice's quite a few years ago.  It's a little snug, but I refuse to give it up for that one day when I might fit in it again (I'm sure there is at lease one person out there that can relate!)



For my card I used the "Sending You" and "Fillable Frames #1" stamp sets.  The ink colors were Autumn Rose, Plum Pudding, Enchanted Evening, Lavender Moon and Fresh Snow.   I layered the different sizes of flowers, overlapping them as well, to make a nice collage and placed a framed "Hello" on top.





















Thanks for stopping by!
Check back tomorrow for another challenge project!

Comments

Popular Posts