Cute Mason Jar Homemade Air Freshener

Hello!

I came across a cute idea for homemade air freshener this morning via The Snug (you can find the original post here).  While it's super cute as is, I thought I'd dress my jars up a bit with some chalk paint and distress it a little to make it shabby chic looking.  I also put a coat of matte varnish on top to protect the paint.  For the top of the jar, I used my Cameo to cut out a circle of some cute patterned paper that matched the paint color to fit the inside of the jar lid and cut out some cute hearts for ventilation.  My jars are little jelly jars I had left over from when I made tomato jams, so I only used 1/4 cup of baking soda, but still put in about 12 drops of lemon essential oil (I do love me some lemon!)





Anyway, they turned out pretty cute.  You should make some too!


Comments

Popular Posts