3D Paper Easter Wreath


Happy Easter!  I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely sunshine and Easter egg hunts!  I spent the afternoon finishing up my Easter Egg Wreath, which I must say, turned out super cute!

Here's what I used:
  • Silhouette Cameo
  • Silhouette Studio Design: 3D Paper Egg Wreath Design ID #57296
  • Anna Griffin Metallic Papers - Mint Green
  • Anna Griffin Floral Cardstock
  • American Crafts White and Yellow Cardstock
  • Adhesive Gems
  • White Ribbon




I used my 12mm ball stylus to curl the leaves and the flowers to add a bit of life to them.  The finished wreath is only about 9" wide all gussied up, so the next time I make this I think I will cut the wreath frame to almost 12" and cut a layer out of chipboard to make it sturdy when hanging.  But, you know what?  It also looks super cute on my entryway table with a battery candle in the middle.   How adorable would this be for your Easter dinner table! 




What crafts do you make for Easter?



Comments

Popular Posts