Bon Appetit ~ Again!

Hey, Everyone!  I was at Walmart the other day and came across these cute wooden signs for about $10 each.  I grabbed a few different sizes; one was a rectangle 10" x 12" and the others were 12" x 12", each in different finishes.  Some were stained dark and others had a white wash finish to them.  I sanded them down and put a coat of wax on top (I just used the Waverly Wax Coat found in the craft section with the chalk paint).  Doing this helps the Chalk Couture transfer adhere to the surface.  I decided to use my Bon Appetit transfer again.  That's the nice thing about these silkscreen stencils ~ with good care and cleaning, they can be reused up to 8 times.  Perfect if you are planning on using them for a sign decor business!  Vinyl stencils that can be made with a Cricut or Silhouette can only be used once and you have to cut a new one out, weed the excess and add transfer tape for each project.  This is sooooo much easier!

Anyway, here is my masterpiece for today!









I am going to coat this lovely masterpiece with some varnish and hang it on the pantry cupboard in the kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please check out all the lovely transfers, chalk pastes, inks and surfaces in my store and if you would like more information about joining, drop me a note! 

Sam 🌸



Join Chalk Couture: Become a Designer!

Come hang out with us on Facebook:  EBChalkCouture




Comments

Popular Posts