Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

My Inner Wise One

Remember that little needle felted cosmic egg I made the other week? Well, it all lead up to this little beauty. Well, not so little, she's about 12" tall and full of love and wisdom. I'd say she took overall about 6 hours to make and was so worth it.

Meet my Inner Wise One: Briony

 



Her name just popped into my head when I was making her, so I guess that's what it's supposed to be.

She is my earth, air, fire, water and spirit doll. I'm a little bit of everything and so she is too. I couldn't pick just one color to put on her, so I figured a little bit of everything would be perfect.

 I love her hair and her flower crown. I stopped coloring my own hair and had it cut super short at the beginning of the year to cut out the color and let the gray shine through. So far, so good, too; I haven't had the urge to color it. I think the natural highlights are growing in quite nicely!  I aspire to have long hair one day to wear cute buns, braids and pony's, and I so want to wear a cute flower crown too!

If you are interested in how to make your own Spirit Doll, I recommend you look into the class I took at Sacred Spirit Weavers.

Thanks for stopping by!

♥ Sammy




No comments:

Post a Comment