Lucky Banner and Lamps

What a beautiful day it is outside!  The sun is shining, the rain has finally let up and the daffodils are happy.  It tends to get a little dreary here in Oregon during the winter, so the sunshine is always a welcome sight!


























I haven't noticed any rainbows yet, but I am sure there is bound to be one somewhere.  March is finally here and the time change to "Spring Forward" is this Sunday (like any of you would forget!)  St. Patrick's day isn't far off either, so I got to work on my decorations for the fireplace.  I used files from my two favorite places, SVGCuts.com and the Silhouette Online Store, and cut everything out with my Cameo.  I thought the green and purple looked really nice together and had some gorgeous papers with glitter and shine in my stash to compliment everything nicely.
































It is so nice having the sun stay out longer in the afternoon and it is very nice having the front room all warmed up -- Emma is enjoying it as well.



























Happy Sunshine to You!

Comments

Popular Posts