Cute Heat Transfer Onesies

Hi, All!

My sweet nephew turned 1 this month, so this was a perfect opportunity for me to get crafty and make him a birthday present.  I found the onesies online at Amazon.com (they came in a 4-pack) and did a search on Pinterest for some ideas that would be cute to make some heat transfers for them.  The Silhouette Studio online store had the perfect shapes and fonts, and I used the Silhouette brand black flocked heat transfer.  Although the instructions say to iron on for 45-60 seconds, 3 minutes or so is what it takes for my iron to get the transfer to stick.  The results turned out adorable!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I think the embellishments on the backside were just the ticket!
 

Comments

Popular Posts