Halloween Kumihimo Friendship Bracelets

Hey, Everyone!

Well, happy "Hump Day"!  Yep, it's the middle of the week and getting close to the middle of September.  Where on earth does the time go.  The weather here has been lovely -- mid 70's with a few clouds, and I heard its going to be hotter by the end of the week.  Here in the Willamette Valley, I believe we are in for a nice Indian Summer.  But, weirdly and sadly, up in Canada, in Calgary, Alberta, they are experiencing snow up the ying-yang.  What is happening with the weather.  I swear the poles are reversing.  My Auntie and some friends have posted some pictures of the snow on Facebook and it is unreal.  Now don't get me wrong, I love a good snowfall, but I think early September is pushing it!

With Fall around the corner, comes another favorite day, Halloween.  While still in Kumihimo mode, I had some Halloween colors of cord in my stash in black, purple, orange and green and got to braiding.  I found some spooky charms and glass crystals to set them off with a toggle clasp.   Darn cute they are!  I can't wait to wear them!  I'll be working on some Fall and Christmas ones too, so stay tuned!






Comments

Popular Posts