Home & Wreath

Hi, Everyone!  Below is my latest masterpiece from Chalk Couture!  It is the December Club Couture Transfer "Home & Wreath" ~ which will be available for customers to purchase December 1st.  But... if you are interested in joining Chalk Couture in November, it will most likely be included in your kit for FREE!!








I did the project in a Facebook Live video in just under 25 minutes.  If you are on Facebook, you can view the video here.  If you aren't on Facebook, you can still view the video by clicking here.  Now, this is my first live video making a project, so I do apologize for when my head and hair pop in occasionally and some of the quiet gaps when I was taking the transfers to the bathroom to put in the pan of water.  I'll do better next time!

Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes on Samsung Experience 9.5 

This is a beautiful transfer and the colors can easily be changed up for the season!  I did it in Fall colors and will change it to match my Christmas colors after Thanksgiving, and then again for spring colors after the holidays!  Each transfer can be used again and again ~ at least 6 - 8 times, as long at it is cleaned and stored with care!

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions about Chalk Couture and it's products, just let me know and I will be happy to answer them!

Sam 




Comments

Popular Posts