Baked Fresh Wall Decor

Hey, Everyone!

I may not live on a farm or even out in the country, but I do love the look of a country kitchen!  I made some new cute signs for my kitchen the other day and they turned out awesome!  



Below is a list of all the Chalk Couture items I used for this project:

Three (3) Couture Boutique™ Board Odette Black Frames (White, 6" x 18")
The new Odette frames are my new favorite surfaces.  They come in three (3) dirrerent shapes and I can't wait to make more pretties for the house with them!





These signs took only about 5 minutes each to make!  I cleaned each transfer after I used it and they are ready to be used for more projects.  How sweet is that!


Thanks for stopping by!  If you would like to see more Chalk Couture project inspiration, come and join my Facebook group Let's Chalk with Chalk Couture!







Comments

Popular Posts