Chalkable Chips

Hey, Everyone!

It's a scorcher out there this afternoon ~ about 96°F.  I'm not one for the heat, so I am holed up in the craftroom in the back of the house, chalking some chips. I am making a country garland with the chips for my kitchen and I was on a roll, so I figured I might as well get the Halloween garland chips done too! I put designs on both sides of the chips, so that can hang either side and won't have any blank spaces.






Have you heard of chalkable chips? No? Well, these 3" circles are a chip off the ol' chalk block! They are ideal for mini projects like garlands and tree ornaments, and they make great gift tags too!  They come in a 12-pack in either white or black.  I easily punched the holes in the tops with my Crop-o-dile so that I can use some ribbon to tie them to my felt ball garlands that I found on Etsy.  I will post pictures of the finished garlands in another post.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for the finished garlands and more Halloween chalk designs to come!


Comments

Popular Posts