Craft Room Make Over

Hey, Everyone!  Yes, it's been a while.  Darn COVID-19!  We decided to take the opportunity of this down time to have some exterior renovations done on the house.  New windows, doors, siding and paint, and garage door.  It's been a bit of a slow process because of production being halted at the manufacturing facilities, so the front door and garage door have been on back order for almost 3 months.  Sheesh!  I'm ready for it all to be done!  So I decided I might as well get my butt in gear and get a jump start on painting the craft room and the master bedroom.  I am still deciding on a paint color for our room, but I did find a nice color for the craft room, and boy, what a difference!  I had painted it when we first moved in here, 12 years ago, a beautiful, tropical looking, bright yellow.  So while waiting for the doors to be installed and the drywall guy to come and do his thing, I painted the majority of the craft room and will do the window area wall later. The color is Eastern Wind by Miller Paints, a pretty soft aqua blue. 

Click below to continue!



Here are some pictures of the process and some of the new art pieces I made to pretty it all up.  Enjoy!


Yep, check out that yellow!


So much better!  The room actually feels bigger!


Plenty of wall space to hang some of my spare chalk boards too!


I really like the black and white check curtains.  They really pull the room together!


I have a 4' folding table that I will bring in after the drywall around the window is all done and painted for extra space when chalking the big boards.


"Don't quite your Daydream.  Everything is possible."


Yep, it's my happy place for sure!


I love how it all turned out.  I always wanted one of those fancy looking craft rooms and now I have one.  It was a lot of work, but so worth it! 

If you would like to learn more about making the chalk art pieces and all the beautiful home decor you can make too, send me a message!
 
Sam @ Burnsbury Handmade



Comments

Popular Posts