Strawberry Social Gift

Good Morning!
 
It was a scorcher yesterday and it looks like it'll be another scorcher today.  I hosed off the patio and the furniture yesterday and despite my efforts in putting on sunscreen, I got sunburned.  I am a burn first, tan later kinda girl.  Ouch.  I am so very thankful for the aloe vera in the fridge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With summer here and my strawberry plants still going strong, I thought I'd have a look in the Silhouette Online Store to see what was there for cute strawberry themed items.  I came across this adorable mason jar gift box (#81153) and a cute stand up card with envelope (#57246) that would be perfect as a guest gift for an afternoon of strawberry shortcakes and wine.  I paired them up with a place card (#13721 ) and a cute wine glass ornament that sits on the rim.  I used a strawberry card (#10125) I found in the library and shrunk it down quite a bit.  I put a slit in it to perch it on the rim of the wine glass.  I also used the sketch pens to write the name on the card before cutting it out.
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and there are more summer themed items coming your way!
 

Comments

Popular Posts