Rustic Wreath and Harvest

Phew!! 

This one took me a couple hours to finish, but I absolutely love it! 

This chalk board is the Aiden 18" x 24", so it is nice and big and will look awesome over the fireplace!  I used the Rustic Wreath and Harvest transfers.  The wreath transfer is really fiddle-farty because it is so HUGE ~ I could have used an extra set of hands and I find that the larger the transfer, the more it sticks. And, it kept folding up on itself on the sticky side while I was cleaning it and was a pain in the butt to unstick.  The trick is to use cold water when rinsing and pulling it apart gently from itself.  The transfer stretched a tiny bit, but will be just fine future projects!  So, next time I try a large transfer, I will try prepping the board with chalk to take down the tackiness of the transfer. I am really loving the teal color accenting the oranges and browns.





Thanks for stopping by!  If you would like more information about Chalk Couture and it's products, just drop me a note!

Sam






Comments

Popular Posts