Gather here with thankful hearts

Happy almost Fall, Everyone!  The rains have come and the air smells wonderful!  It's almost time to get out all of the fall decorations and pumpkinize the house! 

My project for today turned out wonderful!  I found this adorable pumpkin wood shape at Joann's on sale and knew it would be perfect for the "Gather here with grateful hearts" Chalk Couture transfer.  I will add links to the transfer and the chalk pastes used at the end of the post.


Now how cute is this!  I removed the tag and moved the tin leaf out of the way and applied a wash of chalk paint in a dark gray color.  After it was dry, I added a whitewash over top, allowing some of the gray to show through.  Once dried, I coated the pumpkin with a clear wax, which nicely blended the chalk paint together too!

I love how it turned out!  The pumpkin is quite large, about 15" wide x 15" tall and the transfer fit perfectly!

I used the floral elements to frame the phrase.

I think I will wrap the bottom and top with some fall colored rice lights to really let it shine on the table.


Thanks for stopping by and if you are interested in learning more about Chalk Couture and it's products, drop me a note!

Sam

Shopping List:

"Gather here with thankful hearts" Transfer

Pumpkin Pie Chalk Paste
Buttermilk Chalk Paste
Garden Herb Chalk Paste
Orange Peel Chalk Paste


https://www.chalkcouture.com/samanthaburns

Comments

Popular Posts