Fall Celebration Tree



With all that is going on in the world today, I decided it was time for a new tradition. I introduce to you the Fall Celebration Tree! It took a while for us to get our house back together with the renovations and what not, so I figured, what the heck ~ let's put up the tree!

I had made some cute fall tags early in October and was going to put them on my little tree that I keep out year round in our TV room.  They look a lot nicer on the big tree!  I dug out a few decorations from the fall totes in the garage and found my wooden pumpkin ornaments that I haven't displayed in a very long time.  They look perfect on the tree, mixed in with some fall gourd bunches, flowers and leaves.  I love it!  So does the Hubby!  A new tradition was born!  Next year, the tree will go up the first day of October so that I can add some Halloween decorations to it as well as the fall decorations. 

Here are the supplies I used to make the tags:

3" x 5" Wooden Tags

Chalk Paste

Fall Wishes Trio Stencil

Fall Words Stencil






Happy Fall, Y'all!!

Sam



Comments

Popular Posts