Enjoy the Journey

Hi, Everyone!  It is a hot one here in Oregon!  Today is a good day to hunker down in the AC and do some crafts!

This morning I worked on the adorable Enjoy the Journey transfer by Chalk Couture.  I am so impressed with how easy the silkscreen stencils and the chalk pastes are to work with, and especially how easy everything is to clean up!  I took my time and cleaned each stencil after I used it ~ that gave the paste enough time to dry on the Aiden - Antique white frame chalkboard surface before I continued on.  Come check it all out!




I did the first layer in Couture Coral chalk paste and then cleaned up the word transfer.  I worked on the bike while the transfer dried.  Then I offset the transfer just a bit and used the Buttermilk chalk paste to brighten up the words.


In my excitement to do this transfer, I didn't pay attention to the layering detail.  I put down the bike body first, when I should have done the tires first, and then the bike.  Oh, well!  It still looks cute and I think this will look adorable on the mantle. 💖



"Enjoy the journey as much as the destination."
~ Marshall Sylver

Do some shopping!

Join Chalk Couture!




Comments

Popular Posts