Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Painterly Angel

I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this transfer, but I absolutely love it! The color combo I chose for this is beautiful, the pictures just don’t do it justice. I have the wing cut outs that go with it and will color them up tomorrow. I love how it looks on its own, but I’m excited to see what it looks like with the cut outs on top.





As much as I loved the original look of the Painterly Angel from yesterday's post, I worked on it a bit more this morning. I added the wings and did a border around the edge of the frame. I love it. I love it a lot!




Welp, I loved the last one so much, I made another! The shimmer chalk pastes are my favorite and are so fitting for the Painterly Angel!








Supplies:

Chalk Pastes:


Transfer:


Surface(s):
9x12 Box Frame (Retired)


Stay crafty, my Friends!
Sam




No comments:

Post a Comment